Ready for #TryThisTuesday? Here we go! Summer is coming, so it’s time to push a little harder. Do you use your UltraSlide Slideboard as a workout or as a part of your workout? If you’re not sure how to incorporate it, try this simple circuit to mix things up:
1. Start with a steady (not fast) lateral slide on the slideboard for 3 to 5 minutes, just to get warmed up.
2. Take a short break (15 to 30 seconds) and transition away from the #slideboard to perform alternating sets of bicep and tricep curls. Use a size weight that will allow you to comfortably complete sets of 15-20 reps. Complete 3 sets.
3. Take another short break and return to the slideboard for reverse lunges. Alternate legs and perform 3 sets of 15 reps.
4. Go back to the lateral slide on the slideboard for 3 minutes.
5. Slow things down with 10 planks on the slideboard, holding them for as long as you can.
6. Finish up with a slow, lateral slide on the slideboard for 3 to 5 minutes breathing deeply and slowly to bring your heart rate back down.
If you ever need a quick schooling on any of these slideboard moves, visit our YouTube Channel for a quick reference. Try this and let us know how you did!